Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Press 195, Park Slope, Brooklyn

Press 195 is a dining spot on Park Slope in Brooklyn that specializes in panini sandwiches. For those who don't know what a panini is, it is basically a grilled, pressed sandwich with various ingredients inside, including meats, cheese, and veggies.

I am a huge fan of paninis, so I am kicking myself for not having gone to Press 195 last month when I was in Brooklyn for a few days. Hopefully next time I will be able to head over to this place.

There is a second Press 195 in the Bayside section of Queens, by the way.

If you have tried Press 195 and would like to tell folks about it, please post a comment here.

Here is the address for Press 195:
Press 195
195 5th Avenue
Brooklyn (Park Slope), NY, 11217

The phone number is:
(718) 857-1950

And here is the Web site for Press 195:
http://www.press195.com/press/

No comments: