Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Old John's Luncheonette, Manhattan (Lincoln Center)

Old John's Luncheonette in the Lincoln Center area of Manhattan is a favorite of one of my family members who lives in the Upper West Side. And though I've only been there twice, I can't say that I disagree with him. It is a terrific place for breakfast.

The French toast that I had at Old John's was tremendous, though perhaps not quite as good as that of the Popover Cafe in the Upper West Side. The prices are good there, too, and the people are generally very friendly. Not many people know about it other than locals, so even on a weekday morning, it is not all that difficult to get into.

The address for Old John's Luncheonette is:
Old John's Luncheonette
148 W 67th Street
New York (Manhattan), NY, 10023

The phone number is:
(212) 874-2700

No comments: