Monday, June 18, 2007

Da Nico, Little Italy (Manhattan)

I haven't been to Da Nico in the Little Italy section of Manhattan for awhile now, but boy, do I ever still remember the pizza at this restaurant. While not quite the best pizza I've had in New York City, it was perfectly fine, with a thin crust, a slightly burnt bottom, a tasty sauce, and cheese that was browned just right.

There are literally hundreds of restaurants I want to go to in New York, so I'm not sure I'll be back to Da Nico anytime soon, but if I end up being in the immediate neighborhood, there are few places I'd rather go than Da Nico.

The address for Da Nico is:
Da Nico
164 Mulberry Street
New York, NY 10013

And the phone number is:
(212) 343-1212

And here is the Web site for Da Nico:
http://danicorest.com/

No comments: